Buy Low Price From Here Now
Premium Skin Case For Sansa Fuze. Includes Workout Armband, Mivizu MP4 player Draw String Pouch, Universal Screen Protector
Readmore
Technical Details
- Sansa Fuze Silicone Case package with workout armband, universal screen protector, Mivizu Mp4 player pouch- Protects your Sandisk Sansa Fuze and offers an excellent soft sleek feel.
- Compatible with all Sansa Fuze Models 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- 90 Day Seller Warranty from Mini Suit
- 5 Day Sale, Supplies are limited. Excellent Gift for any Sansa Fuze owner.
See more technical details
By M. Erb (Syracuse, NY)
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R34AT2SHZDDXHD This is my review of the Sandisk Sansa Fuze Silicone Skin case, Armband and screen protector. All in all, an excellent product at a price that just cannot be beat.
By Adam Williams
For the money, this is exactly what I wanted. I use it while mowing and it works out perfect.
By G. Spatta
The skin fits perfectly, gives access to all controls and feels fine on my arm. My only gripe is that the armband seems to wick my sweat when I am working out and it gets up under the silicon case and all over the player. I may need to seek ways keep this from happening, or only use it for more relaxing activities.
By Nom de Plume (College Station, TX USA)
The case fits well and the armband works well also. I can still use all of the buttons, except turning it on and off is a little tricky. All in all, it is exactly what I thought it would be when I ordered it. No surprises. I'm glad I bought it.
By S. P. Wilkerson (Florida)
I purchased a Sansa Fuze and needed an armband. I ordered this because the price was cheap and the reviews seemed good. It arrived a few days later and I must say this is a great product for the money. My mp3 player is fully protected. I will order from this company in the future.
Buy (Blue) Sandisk Sansa Fuze 8GB 4GB 2GB Silicone Skin case Accessories Package includes Case, Armband, Screen Protector + Gift (Sansa Fuze MP3 Player NOT included) Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment