Premium Polycarbonate Case Cover with Belt Clip - for Sansa Fuze 2gb 4gb 8gb (MP3 player NOT included), CLEAR

Buy Cheap Premium Polycarbonate Case Cover with Belt Clip - for Sansa Fuze 2gb 4gb 8gb (MP3 player NOT included), CLEAR


Buy Low Price From Here Now


Readmore

Technical Details

- Non-OEM Case. 1 Year Unconditional Warranty
- Hard plastic protective covers attach to the front, back and sides of the MP3 player
- Shield Protector Case covers and protects the display screen. (Screen is the same color as the case)
- Openings for menu and navigation buttons, power button, memory card slot, headphone and charger jack
- Allows access to all functions. Comes with removable belt clip. (MP3 player NOT included)
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Good Protection" 2009-06-11
By Reverend Daemon (Portland, OR USA)
I have to say this was a good choice for a cover for my Sansa. I selected the smoke colored one. It protects well, is scratch resistant.



The belt clip is made from a softer plastic and I personally wouldn't trust it, but never expected to use it anyways.



My only real complaint with this case is when you plug in the usb cable on the bottom it separates the case a little on the left. I am sure a little dremel grinding would open up that hole sufficiently.

Customer Buzz
 "It's alright..." 2009-04-18
By Tyler L. Snoddy (Ohio)
Well, it collects a ton of scratches. It's good that it's not on my Fuze but still, they could have made it more resistant. Overall I'm pleased, but better operating, and better looking options exist. It's just too early in the Fuze's product life for many cases to have been made.

Customer Buzz
 "Sansa case" 2009-04-11
By Kenneth Frye
Purchased for my wife. She loves it. SUPER fast shipping great price. Protects the Sansa

Customer Buzz
 "You get what you pay for..." 2009-04-03
By C. Puglisi (Winchester, VA USA)
OK, so I've had this case for my Sansa Fuze player for a few weeks now. The case is acceptable for the cost, but it's far from perfect. It doesn't *exactly* fit and so you may have to negotiate with it to work with your player. Also, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to connect a charging or sync cable while the cover is on the player. If you take the cover off the player, plug in the cable, and then put the cover back on, it is possible to achieve the goal of having it covered AND plugged it. This is ultimately not worth the trouble.



Another problem is that the belt clip had already broken at the flex point and I've only had it a few weeks.



For the money, it is acceptable I suppose, but it could certainly be much better quality.

Customer Buzz
 "Fuse case" 2009-02-02
By Bonz
Great product! The only beef I have with it is when you plug in the firewire cord, it can be tricky at times.


Buy Premium Polycarbonate Case Cover with Belt Clip - for Sansa Fuze 2gb 4gb 8gb (MP3 player NOT included), CLEAR Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment