Buy Low Price From Here Now
Made with high quality silicone skin cover, machine washable an easy to remove. Access to all controls, USB WM-Port and headphone jack without taken off the skin
Readmore
Technical Details
- 100% brand new high quality (non-OEM) silicone skin for Sansa Fuze Series- Protect your MP3 player with this silicone skin cover from being scratched
- Designed to access all control buttons without taking off the skin
- Fits SanDisk Sansa Fuze Series MP3 Player 2GB / 4GB / 8GB
- Package comes with armband band and belt clip
See more technical details
By Monielove (TENNESSE)
I love the price and complete packaing with armband and belt clip with the skin. There should be instructions to show how to mount the belt clip thru the skin. I would have like to see the skin color better match the beautiful color of my blue SANSA FUSE. Overall, I am pleased.
Buy Blue Silicone Skin for Sansa Fuze Series MP3 Player with Armband and Belt Clip Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment