Buy Low Price From Here Now
Readmore
Technical Details
- Non-OEM Case. 1 Year Unconditional Warranty- Environmentally friendly imported silicon skin from Japan (MP3 player NOT included!!)
- Form fitting Skin provide protection by preventing scratches, chips and finger prints
- Durable and tear-resistant. Anti-slip with skin textured surface
- Comes with removable belt clip, adjustable sports armband and UNIVERSAL screen shield protector
See more technical details
By Lj
This case is great, and it came in a timely manner. No issues with it at all.
By MLG (Walnut Creek, CA)
Ordered 2 - one for me and one for my husband. First, there were no screen protectors in either kit. Secondly neither one of us could get the belt clip inserted into the skin and there were no instructions. Lastly, I have small arms so the arm strap is ok for me. Cannot fit a man's arm - much too small.
By D. J. Kenny
It fits the SANSA Fuze like a glove, and does just what its supposed to do. Only objection is that the arm strap could have been a bit longer for people with big arms
By caljeanie (Riverside, CA USA)
I wanted to get a case for my Sansa Fuze MP3 so I hopefully ordered this kit. It came with an armband and belt clip. I am very dissatisfied with the quality and usability of this product. 1) The arm band is very small and tight. I am definitely not fat, but the band was still very uncomfortable and very difficult to adjust. 2) The silicone skin was ok, but the screen protector didn't work at all. The sticky side had a blue grid on it and the other side wouldn't stay in place. 3) The belt clip is completely unusable and impossible to assemble. After multiple tries I was unable to make the thing work and there were zero instructions on how to attach the parts. Bottom line -- the only part of the purchase that was usable was the silicone skin and I couldn't use it because the arm band was so small. This is a very poor quality product and I would not recommend it for anyone. I am still looking for a good quality protector for my Sansa Fuse, which I DO really like.
By Lauretta Heaney (Newport Wa USA)
Cover fits great on the unit. The plastic belt clip included appears very cheap and brittle so I have advised my son not to use that piece, but the arm strap works great. I think it was a little expensive for what I got, but it was the only cover I could find for the player I had.
Buy Premium Silicone Skin Case Cover Kit with Belt Clip - Sports Armband - Screen Protector - for Sansa Fuze 2gb 4gb 8gb, BLACK Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment