Durable Flexible Soft Clear Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger + USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuze

Buy Cheap Durable Flexible Soft Clear Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger + USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuze


Buy Low Price From Here Now

This Combo Pack Includes: One USb Car Charger, USB Home Charger, One Skin Case, One USB Data Cable, Durable & flexible soft silicone material. Custom made to fit your Sansa Fuze perfectly. Easy access to all buttons and features and comes with belt clip and armband.USB cable: 2-In-1 Features: Hotsysnc & Charging. Connect your iPod with your PC/Laptop by USB port.S
Readmore

Technical Details

- This Combo Pack Includes: One USb Car Charger, USB Home Charger, One Skin Case, One USB Data Cable,
- Case: Durable & flexible soft silicone material. Custom made to fit your Sansa Fuze perfectly.
- Easy access to all buttons and features and comes with belt clip and armband.
- USB cable: 2-In-1 Features: Hotsysnc & Charging. Connect your iPod with your PC/Laptop by USB port.S
- Charger: Input: 100V - 240V (U.S. & World Standard), LED light power indicator, Best replacement for
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "USB Travel Charger" 2009-12-27
By Virginia L. Becker (Griffith, IN USA)
I also have the problem of the Travel Charger having too small of a connection to fit the player. Everything else in the package fits and I guess I tried it too late to send it back.

Customer Buzz
 "As it shows and great grouping." 2009-12-27
By Lincoln County MT (Extreme NW Montana)
This is a great combination of products you can purchase separate but then pay much more even if you have to pay additional shipping this is the way to go. Haven't used the skin yet. Or Belt clip or armband but the rest oh yeah. This is a Xmas gift to go with the Sansa Fuse gift I gave to husband. He's already loaded 5 GB's worth of music onto it. And saving the rest for downloads or radio recording. Otherwise he's off to get a few additional cards. This set helped complete the package in a good and helpful way. Most of these things do not come with the basic Sansa Player so puts you miles ahead of the game in one quick swoop.

Customer Buzz
 "Great Kit but strap is not so hot." 2009-11-23
By Lben (Chicago)
I will not use the strap, But everything else in the kit is well worth the price.

Customer Buzz
 "Proverbs can be wrong" 2009-11-06
By Lou B (Jamestown, RI, USA)
One of my personal proverbs is "you get what you pay for -- or less". This time I got more. Three and a half bucks to replace a lost USB cable is very reasonable. Add in a wall charger, a car charger, and a skin and it is quite a deal.

Customer Buzz
 "USB cable does not work" 2009-09-14
By EAPoeBoy (Lansing, MI, USA)
I ordered this on 9/7/09 and it arrived on 9/11. It came from a different vendor ([...]), so I can't be sure you'll get exactly the same thing I did, but the proprietary connector on the USB cable I got is too small to fit the Fuze, so it's useless. The belt clip is a bit flimsy, but the arm band, skin, and 110 volt and 12 volt chargers seem to work fine. For only four bucks, it's still a good deal, but it would be good to have a backup cable, since without it there's no way to charge or add data files to the Fuze. [...]


Buy Durable Flexible Soft Clear Silicone Skin Case with Belt Clip and Armband + USB Car + USB Home Travel Charger + USB Data Cable for Sandisk Sansa Fuze Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment